The DLT method and the optimized dynamic calibration method are used.
Individual graphical representations of speed, distance, angle etc.
Free-viewpoint animation display
Enhanced motion capture function
- Automatic tracking with luminance, colors, and patterns.
- Measurement of 4096 points / scene
- Display in trace, line drawing, and vector
- Application to robot vision
For a motion image taken with two or more cameras, 3-dimensional motion coordinates are measured by the DLT method and the optimized dynamic calibration method.
This motion image analysis software allows the analysis data to be easily calculated for the 3-dimentional coordinates of (x, y, z, t), and to be displayed as a graph or with an animation from different viewpoint.
- Diff format (DA file) output
- Calibration coordinate conversion
- Result display of the angles made to a basic plane
- Automatic target indexing between cameras
- Rigid body 6 DOF measurement & polygon display
- Tracking hidden points
- BVH motion data output
- DIFF file output
- Standardization and comparative display functions of multiple data
- Animated result display by DirectX
- Direct three-dimensional data is created from the images of each camera
- The DLT method and the optimized dynamic calibration method are used.
- Up to 32 cameras
- Vibration and displacement analyses in building and civil engineering fields
- Human motion analysis, rehabilitation, and development of artificial hands and legs
- Motion analysis of machine tool
- Facial motion analysis
- Robot vision
- Motion capture etc
CPU:1Ghz or more
Memory: 512MB or more
Monitor display resolution: 1024×768 or more